Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Another entry for Art Impressions. One of my favorite ladies again.  This time she is celebrating Easter.  I used yellow striped design paper for my background.  I stamped the lady twice , once on whisper shite card stock and the second time on design paper.  I colored her with Stamping Up pens and then cut her out.  I cut her dress off the design paper and glued it to her .  I next put dementions on the back of her and put her on the card.  I used the same design paper for the eggs and placed them at random on the bottom of the card,  Inside I put "How do you want your eggs..scrambled or sugar coated?".  Another card to make. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea using her for an Easter card! I love the little bunny hiding in the eggs. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, this is awesome!!! Love all the paper-piecing action with Dotty! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Art Impression challenge!

    ReplyDelete