Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hi again.  I made this card at Christmas this past year.  I love the stamp selection from Art Impressions.  This beautiful woman is dancing "like no one is watching" and having the time of her life. I am going to use this card in the Art Impression weekly contest.  I used standard card and attached a sheet of design paper to the front of the card leaving 1/8 of an inch on each side.  I stamped two trees on the design paper .  Next I stamped my dancing lady on to whisper white card stock and then ontgo this gray shiny paper.  I colored in my lady with the Stamping Up pens and then cut her out.  I cut out her dress from the gray paper and glued it to her.  I then placed dimentions on the back side and attached her to the card.  The banner was cut next and attached at the top.   Easy card tol make.

1 comment: