Monday, January 28, 2013

New Cards

I could not resist doing this picture on a card.  It reminds me of when we were kids .  I used a Stampin Up Easter stamp set.  I stamped the boy , girl and rabbit on whisper white card stock. I used wooden crayon pencils to color them in and mineral oil to smooth out the pencil lines.  I carefully cut them out .  I then used a piece of green card stock for my back ground and cut another piece of whisper white on top.  I then stamped the boy , girl and rabbit again on the new card stock.  I colored them in and then went on to draw in the background.  I used a porch similar to what ours looked like when I was a kid.  I drew the door , the porch, the boards , steps , pillars , window and grass.   Oh and the flower pot.  I next took the first set of boy, girl and rabbit , put stamping demensions behind them and stuck them over the pictures on the porch.  I glued the layers, green first and the drawn card on top.  I wrote my own message inside.  So draw your memories on your own card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment