Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chistening Card for a little girl.

This has been one of my neatest cards.  This was a special request from a friend.    I have made several cards for her .  It was a challenge in one was but an experiment in another .  I had a standard card.  I wanted this card for a little girl so I chose a pink background card stock.  I used a punch from Stamping up on the right edge.  I next used whisper white card stock and used the dotted embossing card  on it.  I placed it over the pink card.  Next I again cut out another piece of white card stock and used another  embossing folder  from Stamping Up.  Both of these folders  make beautiful back grounds for babies , boy or girl.  I glued those to the dotted card stock. I cut a square pink card stock  next and fitted the white into the pink .  I used the little curve punch on the corners and put tiny pink brads.  You can see the placement of the pieces.  When I make a card I don't always use ruler measurements .  I eye everything to see how it will fit.  It makes is a bit difficult to give instructions but you may come up with a design of your own.  The stamp set is the Christening set from Stamping up.  I enjoyed  making the card.  The little girl was Christened today at 4:00 p.m. mas at St. Philomena Church in Labadieville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment