Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Isn't this card beautiful. Gosh thats nerve huh . Well I like it. I made this card for my friend . She is special and goes out of her way to help people. She is our Stampin Up Demonstrator and does a great job. She is also very talented. I ordered some supplies from this company called Crafty Secrets. I fell in love with their Heart Warming Vintage Cuts The photo on the card is from there. I had some great paper in a book I had from "Hot off the Press" called "For Girls to Women". I used a store bought plain maroon card and layered it with a tan card stock and a printed pattern with maroon flowers. I used a piece of see through paper right down the center and cut a piece of card stock just large enough to be able to fit the picture and to punch the design along the edge before gluing it to the see through paper. I placed brads on the lower right and at the top over the ribbon. I glued the ribbon across the layered cards before placing it on the card itself. I mad the bow and then attatched the charm at the base of the bow. I used another vintage card inside the card pertaining to friends . My friend loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment