Saturday, March 27, 2010



I don't always craft on my weekends. This is a "bonding weekend" for my sisters and I. It just so happened one sister could not attend and my daughter took her place. We are six girls in my family and we don't see each other every day so this is a chance to get together and hang out. We love to fish and be near the water so on this trip we are at my boss's camp. We were not to anxious to get into the bayou water so we brought along 6 baby pools , filled them with water and had them on the warf. You are never to old to sit in a pool of water to cool off and pass the afternoon. We had a great time listening to the radio, fishing every now and then and sitting in the pools to cool off when the sun got to hot. It is so relaxing and we talk about our childhood or just do what we feel like doing. Some like to read, come to sleep and we snack on what ever food we don't allow ourselves to have when we are home. We have been fortunate to do this for 3 years in a row and hope to continue. Family is to important to take for granted and we have to let each other know we are still important to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment