Thursday, March 25, 2010

EASTER BLESSINGS GREETING CARD



I thought I would start with this Easter Blessings for my first card. The stamp I used is "A kind word" from Stampin up. The card was made with textures cardstock from "The Paper Studio". I cut the card 5 1/8" wide and measure 7" to mark the fold so the card opens 7" top to bottom. I then cut a purple piece measuring 1/8 smaller than the card itself. Next a pink piece again 1/8 smaller than the purple and the same with the green . I stamped the design on Whisper white card stock from Stampin Up. I colored the picture using water colors from Stampin up. I cut her out very carefully afterwards and glued her to another sheet of white card stock using deminisions. I used another stamp I had of little chicks and after coloring them with chalk I cut them out and placed them on deminisions and placed them near her feet. I used a punch from Michaels to showcase the stamped art. I next start layering . I glued the pink ribbon (5/8") across the green piece. On top of the green and the ribbon I glued the white card on. In the corner of the card I used little self stick pearls. I used another stamp for the greeting in purple. One of my relatives will be delighted with this card for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment