Sunday, March 28, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY



You can't make a card easier than this . My boss has an anniversary coming up on April 1st. Now that leaves the door open for all kinds of cards but I figured I'd be nice and go traditional. This page was in one of the books that I bought called Heritage by "Hot off the Press". I cut the lower left hand corner to fit the bottom of the card and glued in place. I them stamped a wedding cake on the printed section of the paper and colored the flowers with Stampin Up pens . I cut it out and glued it to the same patterned section with dimentions . I also cut the flowers at the bottom and put it on dimentions to give some debth tothe flowers. I printed the verse on my computer and then used the small scalloped opal punch to put it on and again used dimentions. I attached a bow in a ribbon to match the colors of the card and attached a wedding cake charm. It really came out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment