Monday, August 16, 2010



Hi ya'll. Well this was one of my latest projects. I had a couple of birthdays at the end of July and the begining of August. This one was for my nephew Chad. He likes race cars and even though I did not have a fashionable racer I was able to use this older model and just add some color. It is not difficult. I used a brown textured paper for the card itself and then cut a smaller piece of green that I edged with some brown color. I then attached another designed card stock and placed it on a strip of dark green and placed it all onto the lighter green background. I added the brads on the white card stock and also did some shading with some brown . I attached brown buttons on the top and stick on letters at the bottom . The Happy Birthday was stamped with versa mark and then embossed with the gold embossing powder. I have several birthday cards that I have to finish for family members and for some special people. Today was a long day. My car overheated (which seems to be happening regularly lately). I then had to return home for lunch cause I had forgotten to deliver an item to a lady in Labadieville this morning. My grandson started Pre K today and I was concerned as to how he would handle it. No worry -- he did great . I then had the car over heat again going back to work Grrrrrrrr!!. Had to call Gonzo to come check it. Then after work I had 50 lbs of shrimp to dehead and put in the freezer and now I have a about 35 minutes of typing to get done before bed. I hope to add other cards during the week to my little blog. I hope to get some scrapbooking done soon and will show those pages also.

No comments:

Post a Comment