Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GET WELL CARDS




Here are two get well cards . One on the left has the coffee cups or tea cups cause my neighbor lijes tea and coffee. Does the one on the right look familar? Hee hee. Well she was laid up with a bum knee. Both are simple cards. I used textured card stock, stampin up pens and chalk, brads bows and three stamps. One is the flowers you see near the coffee cup'. I just stamped them to match the flowers on the card underneath.
I also dusted the edge of the card with blue to bring out the cups. It is layered and most of you know how to put the card together. Both are doing well by the way. I'm tired tonight so I'll just some quick typing and hopefully get to bed early. My truck is still sick and Gonzo is bringing me to work. Later ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment