Friday, July 30, 2010

WELCOME BABY



Now if you ladies /or guys don't just love this darling little girl , well then you are just not into children. I designed the card as I worked on it. A friend needed the card for a baby shower and knew it was a girl. I came up with what you see. I have this beautiful baby stamp and I used stampabilities to cut the part she is on. After I stamped it , I colored the picture with chalk using a small paint brush. My stamp is not mounted yet so it was quite tricky to get it right. I used a piece of paper from a stack pack for the pink background and cut that to from a design for the big kick (which I forgot and used the cuttle bug) I then glued some white rick rack I had and next placed the solid pink ribbon across the card. I had the little crown brads from Michaels and added them to the corners of the background paper I glued her picture in the center by using dimentions. I placed pearls only on the side of her photo on the back ground . I cut the circles or rather ovals with punches and on my typewrite typed the wording I wanted. I surrounded the ovals with pearls. I glued that with dimentions also. Right under that went the bow and then I found the cute pink buttons and added them to the corners. I put two green brads on the ovals being her out fit is green. Inside I used the same background paper and added two punch card writting notes. One says ITS A GIRL and the other I left for the giver to write her note and name. I also used diamond glaze on the bubbles to make them shine and there it is, All done

No comments:

Post a Comment