Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pages number 3 and 4

Here we go with the back of the second piece of card stock and the last page which is card stock piece numnber 3. Page number 3 is really the back side of card stock number 2. I did not cover the design . Instesad I cut another piece of card stock to match the print in the design and I cut it to be a little less than half the card. I used a punch and put the Fleur De Les on the edge. I glued the three sides to fit the page and I used it as a pocket. I stamped a verse on the top above the pocket and then glued some stick ons to the outside of the pocket. I put a collection of stamps in the pocket. The last inside page has a design of a news paper print. I stamped the Warmest wish and then a copy of the Lord's prayer and a tag of a typewritter meaning don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment