Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Mother's Day card

Ok guys its after midnight and I should have been asleep hours ago. No transcription work tonight. It got the best of me and I started working on a card. I made this one for one of my sisters. She likes to sew. I had the picture in one of the Heritage Paper books and loved it. It was the theme for the card. I used pink card stock for the card itself and layered brownm green and pink again for the top. I glued rick rack under the green card stock. On the front of the green I attached the pick card stock and the picture. I put the tape measure ribbon on the right and glued the two pink buttons on the ribbon. I put the Mother's Day Greeting on dimentions and a little tape under the word mother. I then drew the stitch lines on each layer. Looks like its sewn. On the back flap of the envelope I stamped a sewing maching. Took a couple of hours but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment