Monday, February 4, 2013

You have to love the out house when there is a need.

I did this picture of a cousin of mine.  I love the Girfriend stamps from Art Impressions. I chose two of the girls .  I stamped all 4 of them on white card stock and then on other designer paper.  I cut out the jacket and pants from one design paper.  I next then did the skirt and blouse for the other girl.  I glued them to the women and then I colored them with crayon pencils.  I put demintions on the back and then set them on the card stock I had chosen.  I knew where I wanted them placed and then started my sketch.  I drew the out house , added grass , a fence in the background , trees in the back ground and then a large oak tree to the left.  I marked the walking path from the out house.  I lightly colored the picture just for tint.  I next placed the ladies where I wanted them.  This picture is for my cousin's bathroom.  The brown card stock is 5 and 1/2 by 7 and 1/2.  The light gray cardstork is 5 X 7. 

1 comment:

  1. Pat, fabulous background and the girlfriends look like they are having a blast! Love it!

    ReplyDelete