Sunday, January 16, 2011

VALENTINES DAY



Another holiday will be here soon. Valentines. I did this one on my own. I used the metal spellbinders and cut out several different size hearts. I then used one of my punches to make the scallop design. I glued the red checked looking heart first and then placed my ribbon through the white heart and wrapped it around the card. (just to show how things get away from you --I was suppose to actually cut out another card 1/4 " smaller and glue the heart and ribbon to that , but my hands were ahead of my mind and it got put on the care itsele so I had to be creative). I used dimentions under the top part if the heart to really make it stand out . I then cut some small white rosies I had and tucked them into the ribbon that I tied on the bottom of the card. Using glitter sticky letters I spelled out " Be Mine". Another card for the bubble envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment