Monday, January 3, 2011

FINALIZE 2010

What can I say except that I am so glad that 2010 has gone on its way. My daughter is still taking her treatments for her Melanoma Cancer. She goes three times a week now and will continue till November . She is doing well and has such strength. I have not heard her complain one time. I have to ask if she needs something or help of any kind. I adore her and she is the very breath of my body. I will always be there for her , her children and her husband. He has

been a real source of strength for her. He has been with her constantly and is part of her support team. I don't know if she could go through this without him. That makes him the second most precious person in my life. He loves her and she loves him. I am forever grateful that those two found each other. The children are another thing that gives her strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment