Friday, July 8, 2011



This card was requested by a mom for her daughter who just became engaged. I used white card stock cut to the size of the envelope I had. I then used gray card stock as the background and white as the work area. I used the stamp from Stampin-up for the center design. I put tiny white pearls in the curling tips of the design. I placed two white flowers at each side. I placed the design on a piece of white card stock 1/4 " smaller than the gray cardstock . I then printed the wording for the top and bottom again using white and gray card stock. I had the black ribbon in my box and the design fit with the design on the card. At the fold of the card on the gray area, I placed a piece of black ribbon that I had knotted in several places( Tying the knot.) Inside I used a piece of gray and white for the wording by the mother. Very simple card, easy to make but elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment